Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Big News

Well, I didn't forsee this announcement coming so quickly after the previous post but... I'm pregnant!   I'm overjoyed.  Due July 11th.  I, very likely, got pregnant the DAY OF that silly conversation.  And from a previous, um, "encounter", so it's not like we went home and tried to. 

I know that I couldn't have gotten pregnant without the two months on the job, during which I breastfed much less.  So, in honor of that, I would love to name the baby "Willow" if it's a girl (from the name of the facility "Willow Manor".)  ha ha.  But I'm going to let Timmy pick the name and I'm sure he won't go for that.  I feel like God orchestrated everything so perfectly.  I got two months of income for the family when we desperately needed it.  I got material for the first book in my series "Chronicles of a nurse" and I got pregnant.  God is so good to me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">