Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friendly competition

Two of my sister in laws are trying to get pregnant.  I can't resist joining the party so I'm going to try too.  We were sitting around for a couple of hours talking about it yesterday, at our nephew and nieces birthday party.  My brother in law said the funniest thing.  He said that we should all put $500 dollars in a pot and then our other sister in law (younger, unmarried) should decide whose baby is the cutest and that couple wins the money.  ha ha.  We were cracking up.  Then he pouted his lips all funny and we cracked up even more because my sister in law's son has huge lips, as if her baby was definitely going to not win.  omg.  This family cracks me up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">