Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, March 26, 2010

Healthcare for all

I know the country is heatedly divided on this right now, on the heels of our newly signed healthcare bill. I don't want to rub it in the faces of those who disagree [are misinformed? :) ] But I would be remiss to not touch on the subject in my personal blog since this is one of the subjects I am MOST passionate about in life. I am praising Jesus for this historic accomplishment. In my joy I made a big poster with balloons that says "healthcare for all" and hung it out my window. Here is a beautiful video celebrating all the people, like myself, who put in countless hours fighting the big insurance companies for healthcare for our friends, loved ones, children and our children's children.

MoveOn Health Care Campaign 09-10 from MoveOn.org Official Channel on Vimeo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">