Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bragging on my kids

Saphira is turning two next week and this girl is totally fluent in English!!! She can communicate pretty much anything she wants to say. For instance, today, I was making grilled cheese sandwiches on the stove and while I was checking my email she came over to me and said "Sandwich done". (!!!!!!) Also, annoyingly, she keeps calling me by my first name. No matter how much we correct her.

Dimitri is obsessed with skateboarding. This is the second year in a row so it's no passing phase. I take him to the skateboarding park whenever it's nice out and he is amazing. He can go down ramps and he almost has an olie. He's only five!!! I love how he found this passion all on his own. His brothers aren't into it. That shows me that's it's really deep down him. I can't say that this phase will last into adolescence. But if it does, he could possibly go professional.

Wolfie made some awesome gluten free muffins the other day. He sprinkled sugar on top and they were irresistible.

Brandon is going to be a teenager in two weeks!!!! I'm going to have a teenager!!! This is so exciting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">