Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, February 01, 2010

cute story about Dimitri

The other day, Dimitri (five years old) had ten, one dollar bills saved up. I was going through my wallet and there was a ten dollar bill. He commented that he never had a ten dollar bill before. I said we could trade. He thought long and hard about it. He really struggled with the decision and then finally decided that he would make the trade. I gave him the ten and he gave me a one. And I said he had to give me all ten of his dollars. He was flabbergasted: "no way!" and called off the deal. It was so funny how he was so undecided about trading a ONE dollar bill for a ten.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">