Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, October 22, 2009

RIP Mary


My friend Mary has died. I am sad. Here is an article about her beautiful life.



My remembrance of Mary:

She spoke often of her firstborn son. She was so proud of him. I want him to know that.

I'm going to miss you Mary. We had many of the same passions (like parental and pregnancy rights) and a few philosophical differences (the role of government). You were gracious (open to my point of view about the newborn hearing screening) and thought provoking (I remember when you said it would make more financial sense to buy something now vs. save the money because of the possibility of a Value Added Tax in the near future) . You were an inspiration (Your ministry. Your family.)

Your death is a tragedy. It makes me cry out to God because it isn't fair. How can a god leave little children motherless? She didn't think that was your plan either, God. And maybe this wasn't your plan. I know you hate death. You despise it's separating powers. But you place great priority in caring for the widower and orphan. So I have faith that you will do just that.

I know her children were her central love in life. It comforts me to know that she can hold one of them while she waits to greet the others. I thank you that she is no longer in pain and can breath easily once again. Thank you for sharing her with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">