Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boysenberries

These berries are everywhere around here! And they are edible! My five year old son has been so excited to eat these this year. We have three bushes we peruse. One at my moms, one at my in laws, and one at a friend's house. I don't know many (any?) people who eat them though, so I want to spread the word: they're delicious! I hate to think of all those boysenberries out there going to waste. Although I'm sure the animal life is enjoying them. But think of all that unspoiled-by-pesticide- antioxidant-rich-fruit available to the public! So eat up. I've heard that that the unripe ones can have an LSD like-effect. So avoid those. Eat the juicy black ones. Unless you want an LSD-like-trip. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">