Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Getting into a groove

Whenever there's a family interruption- like a move or a birth or whatever, it tends to mess up homeschooling for a while. This school year was full of interruptions with the three moves/being homeless. But this week, I feel like we finally got into our groove again. In the morning we go out- like today we went swimming at the Y, and yesterday I took the kids to see "UP" at the matinee. Then when we come home I have written on a marker board all of the chores and lessons I want the kids to get done. Brandon divides it up and we do it. It's working pretty well. Horray!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">