Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My first ever live-chat Bible Study

This is so cool! I'm logged into a local Messianic Congregation's Bible study and I'm participating with live chat! If you want to check it out its every Tuesday night at 7pm EST. http://www.justin.tv/shaarhashamayim
The password is YeshuaSaves.
And I'm looking up the Bible verses on BibleGateway.com as they read them. I love when technology makes a real contribution to our lives. I mean, there's no way I could go to this with my four kids. Also it's great for people with ADD or just lot of energy or multi-taskers like me. You can do all sorts of things at the same time. :) My only warning is that he likes to talk about how the Christian denominations have missed the mark- which I agree with- but I wouldn't emphasize it like he does.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">