Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, April 27, 2009

This could be it

I've been watching the flu virus for years, since I read a book about the 1819 flu, waiting for the next big one. This Swine flu, could be it. I'm watching with a morbid fascination. Just to sum up the risk for everyone: flu virus' are generally very deadly or very transmittable. Rarely both. When that combination comes together, it creates a pandemic. I don't have anything prepared right now, but I thought I'd share some suggestions with you: Most importantly, you want some expectorants because that's how this flu kills you- it drowns you. So you'll want to have mucinex and robitussin on hand. Do NOT take a cough suppressant. Also garlic and Goldenseal, hot peppers/hot sauce. To support the immune system: Vitamin C, Echinacea, Astragalus, oregano oil capsules, colloidal silver, probiotics, fruit juices, broths, electrolyte replacements. For hygene purposes, some cheap face masks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">