Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, April 11, 2009

For the last time...

Today was my last clinical ever. Eh-ver! Today, I signed my name on my nurses note with the suffix SN MCC (Student Nurse, Middlesex Community College) for the last time. The next time I sign a nurses note it will have the suffix RN. It's starting to feel real and I'm almost giddy with excitement. Just a little more to go. A final exam, two presentations, an IV lab. In reflection, I can say that Middlesex was a great college. The first semester I posted a lot of frustration with the fundamentals class. Over the two years, though, I can honestly say I learned a lot. And at the community college rate, I doubt there is a better career bargain out there.

It's almost time. I'm actually going to start working on my resume and applying for jobs!!! Is this real? Can someone pinch me?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">