Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, February 15, 2009

ABDC

I've been a fan of America's Best Dance Crew from the beginning. The most recent episode was off the HOOK. The "challenge" was to combine magic with dance and I'm thinking why hasn't anyone thought of this before?! It was phenomenal. Here's the full episode. The first dance, by Beat Freaks, was just the best dance I've ever seen in my life. And the second one by Quest Crew was also amazing. Just a tip: you can fast forward the show at that link even though it doesn't seem like it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">