Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, January 05, 2009

Did you know?

Did you know that breastmilk cures pink eye? (yes,applied directly in the eye). My baby had pink eye this weekend and I was frustrated that there wasn't a doctor available to see to get medicine for her. But then I remembered that breastmilk works. I've even used it on myself in the past (via spoon) It's a wonder why nurses don't tell new mothers that when they're babies get pink eye. (It's common in newborns). It would save so many the hassle of going in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Michelle74 said…

    OMG ... really ? i never knew that.
    how cool is that.

    So how you been Beautiful? hows the family? i saw your hubby today
    at pailin plaza. i miss you guys, you should come over sometime, we are usually home on the weekends.

    Love ya,

    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">