Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight


My eleven year old son and I are reading Twilight, trying to finish it before we go see the movie on Saturday. I would totally love it if I were 15. But, as of, ahem, yesterday, I'm 30. So it's kind of lame. This "dating a vampire" plot is being drawn out waaaay too long. When is the action going to start? I'm also a little annoyed because the author put five clues in that Bella's mom is a vampire, but I googled it and she's not!! What the heck kind of twisted foreshadowing is that??? I guess I'm thinking more deeply then the author, Stephanie Meyer. I keep thinking I need to write a book. I could totally write something of equal or better caliber.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should do it Deena! I've been thinking that too later. I'm prob gonna meet with my English teach for coffee to talk about ideas. What do you think?
    *
    That's funny, because they had the author of Twilight on the radio last week and so many people were calling in and saying how great it was. I thought wow, this must be a good book - until I heard it was about vampires ;D Ha!
    (Beth)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I meant lately, not later - conceiving actually strating to just write something (towards an autobiography of sorts) and see where it takes me.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    Your autobiography would be interesting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">