Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Black Friday advice

Last year I got up at 5:00AM to do the Black Friday thing. It was wicked lame. The crowds were huge- Toys R Us in particular was outlandish. And the sales were, IMHO*, pathetic. There was only one place where I got some really good deals: Walgreens drug store. So that is my advice. Skip all the stores, but make a quick stop at Walgreens and scoop up some stocking stuffers and even a present or two.


In My Humble Opinion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">