Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, September 05, 2008

Video of Palin's 4 year old slicking back Trig's hair

Gov. Palin is all the talk in the political world. My Dad heard a great quote referring to her. "We found our Margret Thatcher". So true! Conservatives are already heralding her for Presidential nomination in four years. I really admire her. She's everything I want to be: a mom to five (I even always said maybe God would bless me with a Downs Syndrome kid), she's in politics, a beauty queen (is she ever!) and she plays the flute (like me!) to boot. Go Palin. Her Minesotan accent amuses me though.

I'm still voting for Obama though- healthcare and all... you know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">