Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tom Brady

OK. Word is that his injury is serious. Serious as in, jeopardizing his season: serious. I kind of feel like the wind has been knocked out of me.

Maybe other women can understand this analogy. After a traumatic birth you kind of have this need to "do it again" to do it right to try again. Well, that's the feeling I have about last year's superbowl. We came close to perfection. And I just want a chance to try for it again. To do it right. And this is like finding out that your next baby has placenta previa. You hope it will move up, but you see your dreams being taken from you. It's scary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">