Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, September 01, 2008

Showing off a little

If you are, say, a proud grandma to my kids, please read on. If you are a mom with even slightly competitive tendencies (like me) please disregard.

My baby girl is crawling!!! At five months!!! She's so advanced. I'm so proud. I looked up milestones and the web said that crawling happens between 6 and 10 months. tee hee.

The only other milestones that are really set in my memory because of their advancedness are when Brandon took his first step by himself at 9 1/2 months. And Wolfie rode a two-wheeler by himself at 3 years. Yes. I'm a proud mama.... Now one of these kids has to become a professional athlete and buy me a house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">