Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Body Alignment

The past few days my son has had tremendous pain in his cheek. He couldn't sleep and it made him cry and guzzle Motrin. I took him back to the dentist because he got a filling on that side of his mouth last week. I was Sooooo impressed with the dentist, who took the time to carefully diagnose the problem Then he adjusted his bite by filing down the filling/tooth a little. And it fixed the problem!!!! Can you believe that a tiny change in jaw alignment could cause such intense pain?

A similar thing happened to me several years ago. (Like most people) one of my legs is longer than the other. I thought I would fix it by putting a thick shoe insert into the shoe of the shorter leg. Several days later I experienced the most intense hip pain. Guessing that it might be related to the shoe insert, I took it out, and the pain went away.

Isn't the body amazing? How perfectly aligned it is, that something so little can throw it off?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">