Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Read my 1 star review

I'm always surprised at the number of books that look really good when I'm putting them on my wish list and then turn out to be not-so-good when I actually read them. I just got "Life at the Bottom: the worldview that makes the underclass" from paperbook swap. It was awful. I gave it a one star review at Amazon. Check it out here. And while I was at it, I just added a one star review of Shepherding a Child's Heart. Now I'll have to think of a book that I love, to review- I don't want to seem like a Debby Downer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">