Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Done!

Praise God!!!! I finished summer clinical!!! God is good!! All that's left is the Final... then on to my final semester (technically two since I'm in the part time program). Wow. I've been attending MCC for four years working on this goal. When I was in the pre-req. classes I really looked up to the nursing students. Once I got into the program I continued to idolize the "seniors". Now, I'm one of them!! (Said in high pitched squeal).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">