Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, June 09, 2008

When I grow up I want to be a cashier

My brother in law and my husband were telling me that when they first emigrated to America they were really impressed with cashiers. They look so smart and so professional pressing their buttons on their cash register. My brother in law said that the day he got a job as a cashier at Jack in the Box was the happiest day of his life. He thought he had really made it. We had a good laugh over that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">