Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, June 16, 2008

OM

Some people knit. Others meditate. My favorite soothing activity is rolling coins. Every few months I roll up my coin jar. I love the methodicalness. Counting to ten over and over. Separating all the different types. Making piles. I usually get about $8. I used to bring it to the bank, but I've started needing the money during non-banking hours and finding stores amazingly accommodating to purchasing with rolled coins. Anyway, there's a gift idea for me I'm throwing out there for you. I know. I know. Kind of corny to ask for money. But think of it as the gift of a relaxing activity and money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">