Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, June 13, 2008

LIke a teenage crush

Today I walked my son to school (usually he gets a ride). On the way he reached out to me and we held hands for a little bit. It was so cute. We chatted casually, but on the inside I was like an excited teenager, thinking "Ok. Stay calm. He's holding my hand. We're actually touching. Act normal. Pretend you don't even notice. Say something natural." ha ha. I just think it's such an honor to be close to my kids and I want to enjoy every moment of it while it lasts.



Also, unrelated, I had a dream that Saphira had an identical twin. Sigh. I want more babies. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">