Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Exhausted


I just finished my first weekend of summer clinicals. It was exhausting! I forgot how hard it is! And nerve-wracking. Unless you've been in nursing school I just don't think you can understand. It is about the equivalent stress level of a driver's test. It's just that your life-time dream and three years of work are on the line. It's way too early in the morning. And it's very possible to lose it all over a mistake. This professor is great, but she's so calm it's very intimidating. It's like walking on egg shells around her.

There is no way I could do another clinical while pregnant. I would pass out, or get sick, or fail. Good thing I don't ovulate for two years between babies. Because I already want another one. Baby fever hits faster every time. Though it may ease up a bit as she gets older and independent and I get a taste of freedom again. As it is I'm tied to her 24/7.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeahhhh... Deena I know EXACTLY what your talkin about...

    I'm enjoying this summer time off .. however I will have forgotten EVERYthing I learned by the time we start over in SEpt!!!

    Emma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">