Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Congrats Celtics!


NBA Champions! Congratulations. The last game was just phenomenal. A total blowout. Tons of energy. I'm so proud. Right now we have arguably the best football, baseball, and basketball teams in America. I feel like I should soak this up somehow because it may never happen again in my lifetime. We are so blessed. Except for the super bowl thing. Maybe that was to keep us humble. Anyway, I digress. Go Celts!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">