Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sooooo cliche


Years ago, I learned how to make the perfect omelet from (drumrole please...) Martha Stewart. ha ha. Is that cliche or what? The mistake I was making before watching her is I assumed (in the paranoid American fashion) that a tiny bit of uncooked egg would surely kill me with Salmonella poisoning. But Martha Stewart taught me to thoroughly cook an omelet on one side. You repeatedly scrape it back to make room for all the liquid to roll off the top. But once that side is cooked, it's done! Then you fold it nicely and put it on a plate. Voila. It tastes delicious. So now you know too. And knowing is half the battle. (real American hero. G.I. Joe)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger mama said…

    well I left some comments on some of your older posts. Hope you find them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">