Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saphira


It's amazing to me how you can see their personalities from the day they are born! Saphira is very needy. She's my little cuddle bug. She had to be held 24/7 for the first 7 weeks. Just yesterday she started letting me put her down for a few minutes, as long as she could see me. I know that as she grows older she'll be one of those girls who's always clinging to mommy's skirt. Maybe a little shy. Maybe sensitive. Mommy and Daddy's little girl. Honestly, I'm so excited. She's so different from my boys. She'll be my little partner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    How special! It is so much fun to see how unique kiddos are, isn't it? <3 Sweet post. :oD

    (gentlebirth)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">