Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

She knows what she wants

Wow. Only 12 days old and she knows what she wants already... to be held by mom, and only mom. all the time. It doesn't bother me though. I practice attachment parenting (AP) so in my opinion, it's only right that a baby desire to be close to her mama. It does make me laugh- the way she screeches when someone else tries to hold her. Hopefully my twice a week classes will break her of some of that bad habbit. When I hold her and Daddy calls her name she completely ignores him. What a strong will she has already!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing how a little girl and her mom bond in a house full of boys! *LOL*

    HUGS
    Heather

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the new pictures!!!!!!!!

    Beth :)

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still waiting for my call! I've called your cell and Timmy's a few times but I just get the operator :( I keep reading your blog to get updates but its not the same as talking to you....Sheila

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still waiting for my call! I've called your cell and Timmy's a few times but I just get the operator :( I keep reading your blog to get updates but its not the same as talking to you....Sheila

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">