Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moved to Tears

I was actually moved to tears watching the Pope on TV just now. He was blessing sick and disabled children. It made me think how wonderful it would have been to witness Jesus as he healed people in the street - the same way that people are bringing their sick to the Pope. I've been really impressed by this Papal visit. He has done so much healing in regards to the sex abuse scandal- discussing it multiple times and meeting with victims. I'm impressed that he has visited a Jewish Synagogue and met with Protostant and Orthodox leaders. What better use of his position than to reach out to others in peace and love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">