Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, March 01, 2008

O.K. Saphira, you can come now

Today was my last clinical day (actually canceled because of the snow). I can only miss 3 clinicals/labs or I have to redo the semester. Labs are a lot less consuming so I should be able to do those with the new baby. She's also mature enough that I can have my water birth. There's nothing more to wait for, except that she's not due for three more weeks... You can come any time now, Saphira.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HUUUUUUGS!

    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">