Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, March 14, 2008

No trans fats in Boston

Yesterday the Boston health commission voted and banned transfats in Boston restaurants and cafeterias. "Boston food businesses will have just six months to stop using trans fat-laced margarines and oil in their foods, while hospitals, schools and eateries will have a year to make the transition." I think this is fabulous. Trans fats are not a substance found in nature. It is like poison to the body. Thumbs up from me. I hope the school lunch makers in Boston are the same ones for my (nearby) city. Then my kids will benefit too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">