Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, March 24, 2008

No baby yet

It's the day after my due date and no baby yet. Dimitri came the day after his due date... but that morning I (TMI*) had the bloody show and no such luck with Saphira. So I wait.

To make matters more exciting, Timmy started a new job today! I know the timing is awful, but we're broke with no income, so he jumped on it. I'm actually pretty calm about the whole thing. I'll only need him for a few hours when I'm laboring. Then they can drop me off in the peaceful hospital room and everyone can leave me alone for our baby-moon. Hopefully the delivery will be after hours. He did mention my impending delivery in the interview so hopefully it won't reflect too badly if he has to leave.


(* Too much information)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *crossing my fingers*

    HUGS
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">