Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, March 10, 2008

Nesting


It's 5:00AM and I'm totally nesting. I cleaned my entire house, did all the laundry, sharpened all the pencils and even scrubbed the bunny cage. I bought a cute little night light for the changing table so I can change her diapers in the middle of the night without waking anyone. The only thing left to do tomorrow is file paperwork and return a library book I found under the desk. Then... I'll go crazy. Nesting is a good sign, but not a guarantee of labor. I know she could technically wait another month to come, (as I'm due in two weeks) but with school vacation next week I would really appreciate it if she came now. Please.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited for you!!!

    HUGS
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">