Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You know me, I can't keep my mouth shut

My son and I are both sick with the flu. But mine is congestion + aches. He's got constant vomiting. :( So, just now, at the toilet as he is throwing up for the umpteenth time he moans "I'm cursed". I comfort him in my mommy voice "I know it seems like that, honey". But then couldn't resist adding under my breath "Well, technically all sickness is from the curse. But you don't need a theological lecture right now."

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *PRAYERS*

    HUGS
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">