Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pregnancy log

It's an unusual pregnancy issue for me... My last baby was over 10 pounds so my abs actually started to tear away from the rib cage- a small hernia, if you will. I talked to my doctor about getting it fixed between the pregnancies but we decided it might make the area even weaker. It hasn't bothered me in a long time, but as I hit the eighth month of this pregnancy I can feel it again. The thing that scares me most is that it would get worse or more painful during pushing, but that didn't happen with the last baby so that's a huge reassurance for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was looking for new songs to download on my ipod and found a new artist I love so much!! She actually has quite a few songs that are really good (check out: "Realize", "Capri", "Tied Down" and the one she's known for only: "Bubbly"). "Realize is my new favorite, but this song is so beautiful and made me think of you Deena, in some of the ups and downs you've been facing in the pregnancy, which I can completely empathize with. It's very beautiful though!! Hope you like it. Still thinking of you often!! Can't believe it's your 8th month already!! God bless you!! Let's see if this embedding sequence works. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPcoN0yBHUQ

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - from Beth :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">