Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pray for me

I'm really sick with the flu. I appreciate your prayers.

UPDATE: So after a horrible night where I spent much of the time crying for my husband and calling out to Jesus, I went to the doctor's in the morning. My heart rate and blood pressure were both way up. I got 1000 ml. of IV fluid which I really really needed. Timmy brought me some strawberries and blueberries which I ate and the nurse gave me some Tylenol. Those things helped bring me out of the worst of it. It's not over yet though.

2ND UPDATE: Day 6 of the flu and my current status is "death warmed over". It's getting really old. I'll probably go to the doctor's again tomorrow. This isn't unusual for me though. About once a year I'll get "on-my-death-bed"-sick. Bad immune system or something. Timmy's getting tired of it, unsure if I'm milking this or not. I'm trying to explain that this happened all those years he was in jail too when he wasn't around to see it.

3RD UPDATE: I went to the ER, last night, and got a Nebulizer treatment. It helped a little. I also haven't been holding down much food so I've dropped mad weight. To complicate matters my husband's boss has been completely non-understanding so my husband quit today. He was looking for another job anyway, but we were hoping to do it the other way around, ya know? I feel a little better now than yesterday so I'm holding out hope that it's peaked.

4th UPDATE: I wouldn't have believed it. Couldn't have believed it, if I weren't living it, but I think Heather is right. I think this flu is going to last 2-4 weeks. I'm forcing myself to function when I have to: school yesterday, the midwife today (I lost 9 pounds!), clinical (school) tomorrow, and my baby shower the next day. Maybe I'll have some happy pictures to post from that to change up this blog for my patient readers. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take care of yourself and that Baby! *Sending Prayers*

    HUGS
    Heather

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The flu that is going around the area I live lasts from 2-4 weeks on AVERAGE.

    Hang in there!

    *HUGS*
    Heather

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More PRAYERS!

    *HUGS*
    Heather

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope ye feel better soon... thats sooooo not fair.. preggers AND the flu!!!!!

    :(

    Emma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">