Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My review of Almay Smart Shade



I tried the new foundation- Almay's "Smart Shade". It comes out a white cream with black dots ("color beads") that magically turn into the matching color of your skin. I don't know how it works, but I'm very pleased with the result. Getting a good foundation match is annoyingly tricky and this seems to take the guess work out of it. I'll probably stick with this. Hopefully it will be very profitable and they'll expand to some darker shades for the black females. :) As of right now your choices are light, light/med, and medium.

Update: I have changed my mind about this product. I've noticed that it blocks my pores and causes minor breakouts. Major bummer because it's awesome besides that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">