Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, February 11, 2008

More pregnancy...

I know this isn't the most titillating conversation, but when you're due in six weeks, it's pretty much all you can think about. So I spent all weekend sleeping. Well, I had clinical Saturday morning which really wipes me out. I used to sleep one full day for every two clinical days. But now, in the part time program and the third trimester it's starting to take two full days to recover from one clinical day. I've never slept so much in my life.

Also, the weight just started to come on heavy. I'm over 180 pounds! I was 184 with Brandon. 185 with Wolfie and over 200 with Dimitri (I stopped looking at the end). Oh, and my husband and I have the strangest pattern: whenever I gain weight with pregnancy he gains muscle so he's always been heavier than me (even though he's an inch shorter). He never planned it that way- it just always worked out that way coincidentally. But we think it's just the coolest thing, since he's the "protector". Call me old fashioned.

Her kicks are strong and her limbs are thick. I'm sure she'd be just fine if she came now -with a little Surfactant, ya know. :) I qualify for a water birth in just two more weeks!!!

My mom is planning a baby shower for me. I can't wait to fold and hang up all those pink clothes. I've admired pink clothes for sooooo long. Now I finally get to put them on my baby!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check your email!! Your friends believe in you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">