Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Shower!

My baby shower was this Sunday and it was so uplifting. Life's been tough, but it's one of those rare moments that makes it all worthwhile. My guests were a hodge-podge from all different parts of my life: nursing school, China trip, church, relatives. It was so special to be surrounded by love from all walks of my life. It also blesses me to no end that a fourth baby can be celebrated with all the enthusiasm of a first-born. Because all babies are a joy and a blessing. Afterwards I slept for fifteen hours (still recovering from the flu and all). But when I woke up I started nesting and pulled an all-nighter cleaning the house and putting away all Saphira's new clothes. She'll never be able to wear them all. I'm so blessed.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">