Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Addressing the Housing Crisis *A bright spot*

One (of many) issues I am passionate about is the housing crisis. I am thrilled about this new development in Hawaii, which is why I am supporting them on their website. (Check it out!) A large percentage of the houses are being reserved for low income families. I think it was designed to meet the needs of the resort workers. Hawaii has an even bigger housing crisis than my home state (MA). I would love to move to Pulelehua and am even on their lottery list... but as of right now we don't qualify because we don't currently live in Hawaii. Maybe someday. :) More than anything though, I applaud their efforts to curb the housing crisis. We need more places like Pulelehua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">