Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, February 04, 2008

2 little funnies from my life

#1) During fellowship time after church I mentioned to my pastor that this semester my nursing clinicals take place at a psych ward in a hospital. His response: "Did they name a wing after you?" :) Even I have to admit- that was a good one.

#2) My three year old is easily manipulated by commercials. He wants everything he sees. Usually I just kind of ignore it "Ok, honey, maybe you'll get that for your birthday". But today I stopped and laughed. He said "Mommy, I want that so I can sleep". It was an ad for night time cough and cold medicine. Doh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *LOL*

    *HUGS*
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">