Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The secret ingredient is what?


Cambodian cuisine is the most exquisite on earth. (Don't be offended, French. Your 90 year colonial rule of Cambodia left its influence). There is a certain dish my mother in law makes that I at first didn't like (and I'm not picky at all). But my taste buds have matured and now I love it. I used to think that the unusual taste came from the clover-like leaves in it. Today I found out that it's something else: uncooked rice, browned on the stove, then ground to dust and added to the soup. Who would have ever guessed that? So unique.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea!

    *HUGS*
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">