Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's a N.E. thing


I love this Dunkin Donuts commercial because it sums up for me New England's D.D. coffee addiction. It's funny but true -we pride ourselves on efficiency and productivity - I think more than anywhere else in the world, although American's in general are very determined people. And yes, we feed that productivity with a coffee addiction. I remember my mom coming back from a business trip once, being confounded while there: why weren't people walking up the elscalators? ha ha. I guess it's just us crazy New England folk. (or maybe it's just Massachusetts?) My friend and I have discussed and agreed that we'd rather our husband's cheat on us than be lazy- again showing our New England upbringing. For the record, I'm not a big coffee drinker myself, but I do use it for early morning clinicals.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Aunt lives in the NH side of Boston; she's often said similar things. *LOL*

    *HUGS*
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">