Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Democrat voters waking up

Last night Obama swept South Carolina; beating Clinton by a margin of 2:1. I am quite relieved to hear this because a Clinton victory would virtually guarantee Democrat defeat in the Presidential election. Hillary Clinton is actually not a bad candidate, but her reputation is so damaged, she is completely unelectable. Republicans despise her and moderates distrust her. I was reminded of this in a political thread from my Gentle Christian Mother Community, titled: Which political candidate do you strongly oppose? Hillary's name came up over and over again. Meanwhile Obama is somewhat trusted. His image as a unifier is a soothing one for this country. It makes him very electable. So, as much as I would agree with Clinton ideologically, I would be very disappointed if she were chosen to represent the Democrat party.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">