Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

50 Million missing


There are 50 million missing from my generation and my kid's generation. That's just in America- since Roe-V-Wade passed 35 years ago. I actually got this image from a campaign to bring awareness to the 50 million Indian women who have been gender selected and aborted. I really don't have words to describe how tragic this milestone is. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If you're thick skinned and ambivalent about abortion try googling (images) the word abortion. :(

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seen the movie "Juno"? Pretty good imo.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    I haven't seen it yet, but it does look good.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Benjamin Meyer said…

    On that topic you might be able to answer something I have been wondering for a while now:

    Why are Christians against both abortion and sex education?

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    I'm not really against sex education. :) So you can't pin that one on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">