Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Supine Hypotensive Syndrome



With my first pregnancy I had supine hypotensive syndrome- where your blood pressure drops and you feel lightheaded when on your back. Then with my next two babies I didn't experience it. I didn't think much of it until now- I've got it again. And worse than ever; which shouldn't surprise me as Saphira has given me every symptom worse than her brothers. (Just, please, not labor). It feels like you don't have enough oxygen but breathing faster doesn't help (which, technically, is exactly what's going on). Last night I wasn't even comfortable on my sides- which is supposed to cure it. This is going to be a real fun third trimester. It's interesting to me that this symptom is not automatically triggered by fetal weight. It must have more to do with positioning, etc.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had that with all 3 of my kiddos.

    *HUGS & PRAYERS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">