Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, December 10, 2007

Pray for my baby! UPDATED

I'm not sure if my water broke or not but I'm going to the hospital.

She's OK. I'll never know if it was a false alarm or a miracle. What happened was... I pulled an all nighter for school. In between work I was amusing myself with You Tube bloopers. Some of them made me laugh so hard. When I stood up at 5:30 the cushy chair was absolutely drenched. But it didn't smell like pee. I dabbed it with a paper towel. It was clear. So I called the doctor and Timmy took me to the hospital. On the way there Saphira was kicking like crazy- and really low in my cervix. Maybe she was distressed or maybe she was getting my adrenaline. I don't know. On the way to the hospital I cried and told God that she was His if He wanted. But when I got there she was monitored and I was tested for amniotic fluid and everything came back normal. So I was discharged- just in time to make it to class. I didn't believe them at first, but as the hours have worn on and there's been no leaking and no contractions I'm starting to believe she's going to be OK. Thank you, Lord, for letting me keep her a little longer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous J said…

    ...hospital? What happened to the water birth thingy?

    Either way, good luck and congratulations! :)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hospital because she is three months early. Where thinking of you Deena. all our love to you and the family.
    Jen

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous j said…

    Ah- sorry, good point. Guess I should count the months before opening my big mouth next time :)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sending Prayers!!!

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">