Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Deena weighs in on Jamie Lynn Spears

She's 16 and pregnant, and somewhat of a role model, being the star of Zoe 101. So the media is, of course, all over this. And this morning on TV they showed several clips of concerned parents who disapprove or worry about this whole thing. So I just had to weigh in my two cents to try to balance out this obsessed media. I'm glad she chose life and if one of my sons ever gets a girl pregnant (or Saphira :)) I hope they'll chose life. Babies are always a blessing from God. Even when you're 17 and unmarried (Brandon). Even when your husband is facing 20 years in jail (Wolfie). Even when the dictator of your country has just decided that your people should all be slaughtered (Timmy).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That entire family needs PRAYERS!

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">