Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

C.R.E.A.M.

CREAM- that's a rap throw-back for any of you that know the reference (probably none of you, but it was a nice thought).

Anyway, I was never one to care about money or materialistic things. But lack of money is really starting to affect me physically. It makes me breathe shallowly. It makes my thoughts race. It puts me in a catatonic state. Poverty is literally starting to drive me insane. I'm not sure what to do.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do actually know what that term means! *LOL* Hang in there Sweetie you are almost done with school!

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Deena said…

    Wow. You've earned my respect (in a silly ghetto kind of way).

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *ROFL* - Thanks!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">